Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy New Comics Wednesday 11/6/13 - Forever Evil / Superman edition!

 Forever Evil is shaping up to be one of the better events in some time in my opinion! Aaron Kuder joins the creative team as artist on Action Comics - he's become a new favorite of mine! New chapters of Superman Unchained and Batman / Superman today also! Las Vegas' own, Gilbert Hernandez has a new graphic novel out, Maria M. and I'm looking forward to reading Trillium (if I haven't already read this before I post this entry - I start my Wednesday post on Tuesday night before I close for the night getting the shelves ready for New Comics Wednesday!)!
 A new X-Men title, with the return of Nightcrawler! Last issue of this incarnation of Captain Marvel! A super big collection of Hawkeye, collecting twelve issues! A new Hello Kitty, Longshot mini-series starts, and the end of the Ultimate universe continues with the first issue of Cataclysm! And fresh new red vines!
A new Luna title - Alex + Ada, as well as new issues of two Hickman titles, the third issue of Star Wars the Lucas Draft, and Ten Grand!

No comments: